Events Terms and Conditions
All event and programme bookings are accepted subject to the following Terms and Conditions and no addition to, or variation of, such Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed to by the Company in writing.
Any bookings made with the Company shall constitute unqualified acceptance of such Terms and Conditions.
In the event of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions (of the Client or otherwise), the former shall prevail unless expressly otherwise agreed by the Company in writing.
Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“you, your, Client” means any individual, firm or corporate body (which expression shall, where the context so admits, include its successors and assigns) which makes a booking with the Company
“Company, us, our, we” means Coaches Plus, (Sonia Thomas so trading)
“Confirmation” means the notification made to the Client that their booking has been made.
We make every effort to ensure our events are accessible for all delegates. For any specific access requirements, please contact us on 0845 643 2208 or email@example.com
On The Day:
Please note that we may take photographs, video and audio footage of the event, which may include speakers and the delegation, and this may later be used in editorial features and/or in marketing and promotional material. Audio and visual recordings or the distribution of commercial materials are not permitted without our prior consent. We accept no liability for damage to or loss of personal belongings at the event venue.
We reserve the right vary the content, timings, location and facilitators or speakers and as such we accept no liability for variations. If any such changes take place, we will contact you to advise you on any changes. We also regularly update the www.soniathomascoaching.com website with any changes.
If your event includes catering, and you have any specific dietary requirements, please inform us as soon as possible, so that we are able to arrange suitable catering.
Once we have received confirmation of your payment. We will send you a confirmation email which confirms your booking. The dispatch by us of this email constitutes a legally binding contract and you will be liable for cancellation charges should you not be able to attend (replacement attendees, however, will always be accepted).
If you have not received your confirmation email 5 working days after payment, please contact us by telephone on 0845 643 2208. We are unable to accept responsibility for the non-arrival of information.
We reserve the right to decline any booking.
Payment of Registration Fees
1. We take online payments for events and programmes. All registration data submitted to us will be treated confidentially.
2. Full payment must be made to book a place.
3. Upon payment a confirmation email will be sent to you.
4. The specific registration conditions applicable to each event or programme are listed on the www.soniathomascoaching website.
All cancellations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and are valid only with acknowledgment of receipt from us. We always acknowledge cancellations via email.
Cancellation fees are dependent on the notice given:
1. If cancellation occurs less than 14 working days prior to the start of the event, the cancellation fee is 100% of the registration fee.
2. If cancellation occurs between 14 days and 2 calendar months prior to the start of the event, the cancellation fee is 50% of the registration fee.
3. If cancellation occurs more than 2 calendar months prior to the start of the event there will be a cancellation charge of 20% of the registration fee.
We accept online payment for events and programmes. Payment is subject to the following payment conditions:
- Payments will be made in GBP stirling
- Payments will be processed via Paypal
- Clients can pay via credit card if they do not have a Paypal account – however, Paypal will process the payment
Information Collection and Use (Data policy)
We are the sole owner of the information collected on our website – www.soniathomascoaching.com. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to third parties in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
In booking a place on one of our events or programme the booking may be shared with third parties who supply online booking registration software in order to process your booking. This information is confidential and not shared with others.
However, if you are accepted on a event or programme we will use your personal information to:
- process your payments and thus your registration and facilitate your attendance at the event or programme
- provide you with information regarding the event or programme, including scheduling and logistics
- provide you with other information that we believe may be of interest to attendees
In addition, your contact information will be shared with organisers and facilitators to enable the effective running of the event and programme.
We may also use your contact information to:
- notify you of upcoming programmes, meetings and other events or programmes
- contact you to respond to your questions and requests for information
- provide you with other information that we believe may be of interest to visitors to our website
We have implemented technical and organisational measures designed to protect your data from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. Regardless of any such precautions security on the Internet is imperfect, and we cannot warrant the protection of any information transmitted to us.
January 23rd 2012